1 treated for smoke inhalation after fire rips through home on Swindon St.

1 treated for smoke inhalation after fire rips through home on Swindon St.

Articles Blog


A FAMILY IN BLACKLICK LOST THEIR HOME — AFTER A FIRE RIPPED THROUGH IT THIS AFTERNOON. DARLENE: IT HAPPENED AFTER 2 O’CLOCK ON SWINDON DRIVE. FIREFIGHTERS TELL US THE GARAGE WAS ENGULFED IN FLAMES WHEN THEY ARRIVED. ONE PERSON WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL FOR SMOKE INHALATION. THE RED CROSS IS NOW HELPING TWO ADULTS AND FOUR CHILDREN FIND A PLACE TO STAY THE NIGHT. INVESTIGATORS ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THAT FIRE STARTED.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *