– Hi, I’m Kelsey and I am
here with GloZell today to do the Ladies Room Mint taste test. Now, you just had a music video come out. Is that your breath? – Or did you just fart? Is that your “Ha!” or did
you just (blows raspberry) – That’s my favorite part. (laughs) – Now.
– [GloZell] Yes? – Are you a fan of mints? – Oh yes! – Do you like garlic? – What are you up to? – What we’re gonna do is
we’re gonna eat some garlic. – In the bathroom? – And then we’re gonna
try different mints, see which one covers
up the garlic the most. – So like real garlic? Where is my manager,
’cause I can’t believe I got booked for this. – The whole thing? – I mean, how else we gonna do it? Go. (chewing) – Oh, it’s spicy! (both wincing in pain) – It’s so hot! Why is it so hot? (spits) – Oh my, I feel it, like, in my soul! (gargles) – On my mouth.
– [GloZell] Your breath! Why you keep talking to me? – Is it bad? – Is it bad? Smell like you could kill with
Twilight and the rest of them dragons, or vampires or whatever. Oh, I smell it myself, it
bounced off, like, your face. – This is Tic Tac. Try a tic tac. This is, oh my, yes. Oh this is nice, this is helping. – This is good. I’m not sure if it’s working, though. – I regret this so much. – That was not a good idea. – No. It’s–
– [GloZell] It’s still farty. – It still is pretty farty
– [GloZell] It’s still farty. – What about me, what about me? – Okay that was like–
– [Kelsey] Right. – a fanny burp, up in my nose. – These are Life Savers. – This will do it.
– [Kelsey] All right. Oh my god, do you know
what this taste like? – It tastes like garlic! – It’s like garlic and spearmint. – Here you go. (mumbles) – These are like those Easter candies. All right, how about now? It’s getting there! Red Bird, this is our last hope. (bites candy) – All right, last one. – That was the best one. – This was the best one. All right, let me get it, let me get it. You know–
– [GloZell] Is gettin’ better? You know what, the Tic
Tacs really cooled it even though the breath was still funky. – I would hope for a Red Bird. Go watch GloZell’s music video at– – GloZell on Youtube! – Thanks for watching, bye guys. Be sure to check out next week’s episode where I get to interview
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi. – She got her drunk, it’s awesome. – [Kelsey] This is really
hard when you’re drunk. (funky dance music)